- Hello world in python
- How to add two numbers in python
- If else statement python
- Lists tuples and dictionaries
- Loops in python
- Python Functions
- How To Reverse Number In Python
- How to create voice from words and How to play music in Python
- How to Sort Dictionary using keys or values python
- Python Lambda
- Python map() filter() and reduce() functions
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
A lambda function is a small anonymous function.
A lambda function can take any number of arguments, but can only have one expression, After execution of script result is returned.
Following are some examples of Lambda expression
x = lambda a : a + 20 print(x(10))
It will print out 20 as a result.
Lambda Expression can take as many arguments as you wish
x = lambda a,b,c : a*b+c print(x(10,4,5))
It will print out 45
Now lets see how we can find greatest of two numbers using lambda
x = lambda a,b : a if a>b else b print(x(15,10))
Subscribe to my youtube channel
May 7, 2021, 7:20 a.m.
May 23, 2021, 12:19 p.m.
June 21, 2021, 3:08 p.m.
Aug. 26, 2021, 10:22 a.m.
Start watching python tutorials
April 21, 2021, 6:08 p.m.