- Hello world in python
- How to add two numbers in python
- If else statement python
- Lists tuples and dictionaries
- Loops in python
- Python Functions
- How To Reverse Number In Python
- How to create voice from words and How to play music in Python
- How to Sort Dictionary using keys or values python
- Python Lambda
- Python map() filter() and reduce() functions
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
A lambda function is a small anonymous function.
A lambda function can take any number of arguments, but can only have one expression, After execution of script result is returned.
Following are some examples of Lambda expression
It will print out 20 as a result.
Lambda Expression can take as many arguments as you wish
It will print out 45
Now lets see how we can find greatest of two numbers using lambda
Subscribe to my youtube channel
May 7, 2021, 7:20 a.m.
May 23, 2021, 12:19 p.m.
June 21, 2021, 3:08 p.m.
Aug. 26, 2021, 10:22 a.m.
Start watching python tutorials
April 21, 2021, 6:08 p.m.