- Hello world in python
- How to add two numbers in python
- If else statement python
- Lists tuples and dictionaries
- Loops in python
- Python Functions
- How To Reverse Number In Python
- How to create voice from words and How to play music in Python
- How to Sort Dictionary using keys or values python
- Python Lambda
- Python map() filter() and reduce() functions
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
Functions are of two types, either they will return some results or they just do processing inside.
Lets define a simple function that take two arguments and return addition of those two variables.
In the same way lets create simple python function that will return square of argument passed in function
You can also pass as many arguments in function as you want, for that use *args as an argument and list of arguments will be created in args variable and you can iterate through it.
and it will print out :
Subscribe to my youtube channel
May 7, 2021, 7:20 a.m.
May 23, 2021, 12:19 p.m.
June 21, 2021, 3:08 p.m.
Aug. 26, 2021, 10:22 a.m.
Start watching python tutorials
April 21, 2021, 6:08 p.m.