- Hello world in python
- How to add two numbers in python
- If else statement python
- Lists tuples and dictionaries
- Loops in python
- Python Functions
- How To Reverse Number In Python
- How to create voice from words and How to play music in Python
- How to Sort Dictionary using keys or values python
- Python Lambda
- Python map() filter() and reduce() functions
- What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
How to Sort Dictionary using keys or values in python
As there is no such method as .sort() or sorted() to sort dictionary so lets apply some logic,
Below code can be used to sort dictionary on basis of keys
and to sort dictionary on basis of values, copy following lines of code into your script
Subscribe to my youtube channel
May 7, 2021, 7:20 a.m.
May 23, 2021, 12:19 p.m.
June 21, 2021, 3:08 p.m.
Aug. 26, 2021, 10:22 a.m.
Start watching python tutorials
April 21, 2021, 6:08 p.m.